Annual Campaign Fund
GIVE BACK. LIVE WELL.
The STEPHENS FAMILY YMCA exists to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all. Together we can build a Y for all in our community.
At the Y, we work hard to strengthen our community. We provide a place to play, to learn, to be healthy, to live well, and to give back. We give parents childcare, young adults job training, seniors a way to connect, and children a safe place to go.
We believe that everyone—no matter who they are or where they’re from—deserves the opportunity to reach their full potential.
In order for us to build this strong community, we must work together to lift each other up. Your donations make it possible!
On average, Stephens Family YMCA awards scholarships to over 500 individuals and families annually.
What is the YMCA's Annual Campaign?
The Y’s Annual Campaign raises funds to provide scholarships for those who need the Y most. These scholarships give kids, families, and adults the opportunity to pay program and membership fees that align to their household income so that everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive at the Y.
100% of every dollar donated to the Annual Campaign directly support adults, children, and families in need of our programs and services.
Scholarship Award Criteria
- Scholarship Information and recipients are kept confidential to ensure no distinction between members
- Scholarships can be used for Membership or Programs
- Membership Scholarships last for 12 months
- The Scholarship Program aligns with up to date Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Our goal is to ensure, to the best of our ability, that we are responsible and fair in distributing our Annual Campaign Fund contributions, while providing assistance to those that express a financial need and a desire to make a difference in their life by joining the Y community.