- Active Older Adults
- Adult Sports
- Aqua Fitness
- Birthday Parties
- Child Care
- Child Watch
- Climbing Wall
- Corporate Wellness
- Competitive Swimming-HEAT
- Creative Arts
- Family Adventure Room
- Financial Assistance
- Girls On The Run
- Group Fitness
- Indoor Track
- Larkin's Place
- Mobile App
- Multipurpose Gymnasium
- Nationwide Membership
- Personal Training
- Social Activities
- Special Events
- Summer Camp
- Swim Lessons
- The Y...So Much More!
- Wellness Programs
- Water Safety
- Youth Sports
Corporate Wellness Corporate Wellness
Research has shown an effective wellness program can have significant impact on a variety of health risk factors including cholesterol, blood pressure, cardiovascular disease and obesity.
Through a YMCA Corporate Wellness Partnership, companies can provide their employees with a comprehensive wellness program, health education and unprecedented savings on memberships, all of which can improve employee morale, absenteeism and productivity.
The Corporate Wellness Partnership provides an opportunity for employees to receive a variety of benefits, such as:
- No Joining Fee – an instant savings of up to $90!
- Exclusive membership rates
- Nationwide Membership
- A one-on-one wellness orientation appointment to establish goals and familiarize yourself with fitness equipment
- Free mobile App to keep you in the know of facility updates, schedules and more
- Unlimited group exercise classes
- Complimentary on-site childcare while using YMCA facility with a household membership
- Opportunities to make our community stronger for all!
Employee wellness programs reduce the stress, depression, injury or illness that employees are experiencing in the workplace. Helping workers make positive lifestyle changes can reduce absenteeism and the drain it represents on company morale and resources.
Decrease Health Care Costs
Employers have a vested interest in health-related issues and reducing unnecessary medical costs. The majority of US health care expenses can be attributed to the diagnosis and treatment of chronic diseases and health conditions such as diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure. Positive lifestyle changes, such as increased physical activity and a healthy diet, can often prevent these costly medical conditions before they arise.
Improve Productivity And Morale
Improved employee productivity plays a big role in the
success of a company. Workers who exercise regularly tend to have more energy and are more productive while at work. As little as 30 minutes of physical activity five days a week can have a significant positive impact on workers’ physical and mental well-being.
Healthy employees are at a lower risk for injury than those who are unhealthy with multiple risk factors.
Improve Employee Retention
Many employees view health promotion programs as an added perk that makes them feel valued and appreciated by their employer. Employees who feel valued are less likely to seek employment elsewhere, decreasing turnover and the time and money needed to recruit, hire and train new workers. Similarly, a well-being program can serve as a valuable recruiting tool as you seek to attract the best possible talent to your organization.
How to Become a Corporate Partner?
Become a corporate partner by following these steps:
- Designate a corporate representative to act as a liaison and assist in communicating benefits to employees.
- Confirm the commitment of at least five employees.
- Determine your company’s level of financial commitment (minimum $10 subsidy) per employee. The Y will match your commitment up to $10/month per employee.
- Contact the YMCA’s Membership Director.
We’re ready for you!
Contact us for more information!
- All Ages