- Active Older Adults
- Adult Sports
- Aqua Fitness
- Birthday Parties
- Child Watch
- Climbing Wall
- Competitive Swimming-HEAT
- Creative Arts
- Family Activities/Programming
- Family Adventure Room
- Financial Assistance
- Fitness Programs
- Girls On The Run
- Group Fitness
- Healthy Living
- Indoor Track
- Larkin's Place
- Mobile App
- Multipurpose Gymnasium
- Nationwide Membership
- Personal Training
- Social Activities
- Special Events
- Swim Lessons
- The Y Hangout
- The Y...So Much More!
- Water Safety
- Youth Sports
At the Y, we are for youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. We are dedicated to ensuring our facilities, programs and services are open and welcoming to all. As part of this effort, we are proud to offer our members access to YMCA facilities across the United States that participate in Nationwide Membership. This way, our members can use the Y as often as they like, making it easier to achieve their health and wellness goals.
THERE ARE MORE THAN 2,700 YMCAS IN 10,000 COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE NATION.
FIND A YMCA ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES HERE.
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States, outside of the Stephens Family YMCA, through membership at your home YMCA. We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.
IN EVERY COMMUNITY:
We understand that sometimes it is more convenient for members to take advantage of a Y near their workplace or when they are traveling outside the area of their home Y. With Nationwide Membership, members have the flexibility to use participating Y facilities throughout the United States at no extra charge.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members whose home Y participates without restriction or blackout periods. Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Program-only participants (Silver Sneaker) are not eligible for Nationwide membership.
- Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, etc., are not eligible.
- When visiting a Y, Nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and email address.
- Members will need to respond to a waiver via email upon initial visit. Please bring your cell phone or another personal electronic device on first visit.
- Visiting members may participate in Y programs at the Non-member rate. Ys should allow Nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability.
- Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use. This includes vacationers, college students, and temporarily relocated employees.
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges.
- All Nationwide database members are subject to regular/automated Sex Offender screenings. Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating.