We are dedicated to ensuring our facility, programs and services are open and welcoming to all. As part of this effort, we are proud to offer our members access to YMCA facilities across the U.S. This way, our members can use the Y as often as they like, making it easier to achieve their health and wellness goals.
There are more than 2,700 YMCAs in 10,000 communities across the nation. All you need to do is contact the Y you intend to visit to make sure they participate in the Nationwide Membership program.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members whose home Y participates without restriction or blackout periods.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Nationwide Membership is based on individual usage, not the family unit. If you are a college student, you will need to join the YMCA where your usage is 50% or greater. Most Ys have a young adult or college membership option, or you can ask about the financial assistance program.
- Program-only participants are not eligible for Nationwide Membership.
- When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and address.
- Ys should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability. Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use.
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges.
- Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating.
Achieve your health goals even while traveling!